- Meet the eligibility requirements of registration Umrah pilgrims.
- Have a valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of departure and at least 6 blank pages.
- Submit all the required documents for the visa application (such as a passport, proof of vaccination, proof of relationship with mahram accompanying the pilgrims, etc..) Within the required application. Submit the required documents for visa application (eg passport, proof of VACCINATION, proof of Accompanying mahram relationship with pilgrims, etc..) application within the requisite period.
- Have read, understand and agree to all the terms and conditions of Umrah Packages offered by AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd.
Have read, understood and Agreed to the Terms and Conditions of Umrah Package offered by AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd. Attention / Note Visa applications take 3 weeks after submission to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia. The visa application takes 3 weeks upon submission to the Saudi Embassy.
2. PURCHASE THE FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES / PURCHASE OF FULL PACKAGE includes
- Content – (Minor program, accommodation and meals as specified, transfers in Saudi Arabia, that are required by Saudi authorities).
Land content – (Minor Programme, accommodation and meals as specified, transportation within Saudi Arabia.
- Economy class airfare and taxes when (another class tickets at your request – if available and the additional cost to you). Economy class airfare and prevailing Taxes (other Higher class upon your request – subject to availability and with additional payment by you)
3. PACKAGE EXCLUDES UMRAH / UMRAH PACKAGE EXCLUDES
- All expenses and items of personal nature. All personal expenses related and items of a personal nature.
- Services or products not listed on the package selected. Services or products not specified in the package selected.
- Excess baggage charges, delivery expenses for personal items air. Excess baggage charge, flight charges for personal items home delivered.
- Vaccination and inoculation fees. Vaccination or inoculation charges.
4. Deposit / DEPOSIT
- A deposit of $1500 upon booking is required. The full balance payment must be settled 2 months before departure or as soon as possible.
5. PAYMENT IN FULL / FULL PAYMENT
- Departures are subject to full payment, failing which the cancellation fee will be charged according to the rules and conditions contained herein.
6. PAYMENT CANCELLATION & RETURN – GENERAL CONDITIONS / Cancellation & Refund CHARGES – GENERAL CONDITIONS
- No refund for cancellations made within 1 month before the date fixed for the departure. No refund for cancellation made within 1 month prior to the date scheduled for departure.
- Any waiver or reduction of cancellation charges on goodwill, (such as death, serious illness) is at the discretion of company and subject to the conditions imposed by the major suppliers (such as hotels, airlines, etc.). The real proof / sturdy for the reason of cancellation is required to convince the company. Any waiver or reduction of cancellation charges based on compassionate grounds (eg death, serious illness) will be decided in the sole discretion of the company, contingent on conditions. Have imposed by the principal suppliers (eg hotels, airlines, etc.). Supporting documents for cancellation to the satisfaction of the company would be required.
7. PRICE CHILD / CHILD FARE
- ELIGIBILITY: Children under 12 years old on the date of departure from Singapore. Children fare based on sharing a twin / double room with 2 adults without extra bed for a child. If an extra bed is needed for children, please make arrangements with the employees of the Company will offer the appropriate advice, including price surcharges or supplements, if any. Additional costs will be charged for children who inhabit a room with only 1 adult.
Eligibility: Below 12 years old on the date of departure from Singapore. Child fare is based on sharing a twin / double room with 2 adults without extra bed for the child. If extra bed is required for the child, please Arrange with the Company’s staff who will offer appropriate advice PRICES OF surcharges or supplements, if any. A surcharge will be imposed for a child occupying a room with only one adult.
8. PLACES ACCOMMODATION / Accomodation
- Accommodation is as specified in the brochure Umrah Package and / or booking form.. Accommodation for adults is based on sharing a twin / double or triple (if requested by the customer).
- If accommodation in selected hotels are not available, every effort will be made to secure accommodation in another hotel or similar standard.
That’s in the event accommodation in the selected hotel is not available, every comes back will be made to acquire accommodation in another hotel or similar standard.
- When booking the three (triple room), please note that the third bed may be a roll-away bed.
When booking triple share rooms, please note that’s the third bed may be a roll-away bed.
- There will be a single supplement surcharge for single room demand: the amount as indicated in the itinerary. The Company will confirm any request at least 14 days prior to departure. There will be a single-supplement surcharge for a single room request: amount as indicated in the itinerary. The Standard and Poor Company will confirm a request at least 14days prior to departure.
9. LIABILITY – LIMITATION OF ANSWERS AND COMPANY / COMPANY’S AND LIMITATIONS Responsibilities
- The responsibility of States to pilgrims set forth herein.
Company’s responsibilities As to you are stated here.
- In the course of your Umrah, there will be long delays at airports, Customs and Immigration, checkpoints, in transportation, etc., due to the large number of pilgrims during the Umrah and more. Saudi Arabian authorities have always sought to manage Umrah pilgrims as soon as possible
During your pilgrimage, there will be times when there will be long delays at the airport, Customs and Immigration, check -points, during your coach transfers, etc.., due to the large number of Umrah Pilgrims.
- The Company will not be responsible for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of any part of the package if the Umrah pilgrims denied boarding by airlines or agencies concerned on medical grounds, were deported or refused entry by the Immigration or Customs or the authorities in Saudi Arabia or for any reason, including a passport invalid, customs and quarantine or possession of unlawful items or irregularities that may cause injury or damage to person or property.
- 4. The extent permitted by law of Singapore, the Company will not be responsible in the contract for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events which are beyond the reasonable control of the Company or that cannot be avoided when handled carefully by the Company including, but not limited to war, , race riots, fires, floods, unexpected bad weather, acts of God, acts of government or authority, accident or damage machinery or equipment or industrial action and protests.
To the fullest EXTENT permitted under Singapore laws, Company does not accept any liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, inconvenience or additional expenses related. Caused directly or indirectly by events which are beyond its reasonable control, or which are not Life For Life Highlights by reasonable diligence on its part but not limited to war, acts of terror, civil disturbances, fire, Floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of government or of any authorities, accidents or failure of machinery or equipment or demonstration and industrial action.
10. LIABILITY – ANSWER CHURCH / Pilgrims’ Responsibilities
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion it, to reject or accept any member of the congregation Umrah pilgrims as if someone is, reasonably, is found to be harmful to health or safety or interfere with the comfort and peace of Umrah pilgrims others or cause damage to property.
Ideally, Conduct your befit should a Umrah pilgrims. Company has the right, at its sole discretion (but at all times acting reasonably), to decline or refuse any person as a member of the pilgrimage if it reasonably Appears the person is Likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort or enjoyment shoppers of others on the pilgrimage or cause damage to property.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any reservations if airlines, hotels, suppliers or contractors pushing the congregation or participate in the pilgrimage or on the way home, based on valid reasons and where possible.
- If the case of the above occurs, the responsibility of the Company is limited to the terms of the return of the relevant hotels, airlines, etc.. (If obtained), less the amount of services used administrative fees have been determined.
In any of the foregoing events, Company’s sole liability Shall be limited to the Provision of a refund from the relevant hotels, airlines, etc (if any is obtained), less the amount for services already utilised plus applicable administrative fees.
- If you choose, voluntarily, to diverge, extend or amend the itinerary or program Umrah determined, your own risk and are responsible for paying any additional charges as a result of the change.
If you choose, at your own free will, to deviate, extend or amend the prescribed itinerary or Programme, you do so at your own risk and are liable for any charges or costs incurred that’s may be as a result.
- If you have a medical condition, make sure you bring enough medical supplies to cover the period of Umrah trip.
- If there is something that you do not trust during transit Umrah and the item is in our power, you must report to us immediately. This will enable us to rectify the situation wisely and in our ability.
In the very unlikely event of there being something not to your liking (you at all times acting reasonably). Whilst on the pilgrimage that is in our direct control, you must Immediately report to us. This will give us the opportunity to correct the matter to the best of our Abilities and within our means.
- Any complaint or claim must be made in writing within one (1) month from the date of your return. We are not responsible for any complaint or claim filed more than one (1) month from the date of your return.
Any complaint or claim has to be made in writing within one (1) month from the date of your return. No responsibility is accepted in respect of subparagraphs of any complaints or Claims, Which are made after one (1) month of your return.
11. COVER / INDEMNITY
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify harmless and indemnify the Company from and against any losses, and what actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs, damages, compensation claims and expenses (including all legal costs and legal fees on the basis of full indemnity basis) which may be the Company would receive or incur or sustain by reason of or arising out of, related to or arising from your intentional non-compliance with any regulations and conditions stated this.
You shall indemnify and keep indemnified from and against Company all losses, actions, proceedings, Claims, demands, cost, Damages, and expenses related (including legal fees and expenses related on a full indemnity basis) which company may incur or suffer or Sustain by reason of, as a result of, in connection with or arising from your intentional or wilful breach of these Terms and Conditions.
All rates on the site are quoted in Singapore Currency(SGD) unless otherwise stated on the basis of exchange rates in effect at the time of publications. Airfares increment shall be applied as a surcharge as when ordered by airline carriers. Fuel surcharge is also applied on some airline carriers. Child fare is only eglible for age below 12 years old as of the date of departure from Singapore
2. Tour Prices
Prices are subject to changes with or without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as currency fluctuations, charges in airfares, other transportation costs, hotel rates, government tax, etc. The tour price includes airfare, accommodation, airport transfers(if any), meals (if any), and any others that have been sated in the tour brochures and itineraries.
3. Terms of Payment
Should you choose to confirm your reservation before 30 days or more prior to the departure date, you will only have to make a minimum deposit to confirm your reservation. Full payment must be made if the reservation is done within 30 days prior to the departure date. All reservations must be made at least 1 week in advance prior to the departure date. The following are the rates of minimum deposit per person that is required upon booking to confirm your reservations.
The balance payment for the package is due 4 weeks before date of departure. We have the rights to forfeit the minimum deposit in an event where the balance payment has not been fully paid before or on the due date. The relevant airlines and / or hotels may require the payments to be made earlier. In such events, you will have to make the full payments by the new due date stated by the respective airlines and / or hotels. In case of late bookings (ie less than 30 days ) full payments is required upon confirmation of booking. Cheque payment is not allowed for booking made few days before departure dates
|Range of prices
|$500 – $3000
|$1 – $499
4. Cancellation Fees and Refunds
For any cancellation done, passenger have to bear bank charges for payment made via credit card additional 10% administrative fee will be imposed.
Once tickets are issued by the airline, there is no refund value on the air tickets should you choose to cancel the flight. You do not have the rights to get the issuing staff to produce the air tickets for verification purposes. You shall be charged a cancellation fee according to the respective airlines involved and a service fee of $75 per person by AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd. Usually most airlines shall charge a cancellation fee of $75 per person. However, the fee is subjected to change with or without prior notice.
Please also ensure your name indicated are similar as per your passport as changing of names is not allow after booking. Passport have to be valid with more than 6 months. Ticket once issued are non refundable and non exchangeable.
Should you choose to cancel a tour package, any minimum deposit made shall be levied as cancellation fees by AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd and you shall be refunded as listed below. It shall be base on a percentage of the tour price stated (exclusive of any taxes incurred) less than the minimum deposit(if any) being paid:
|No. of days before departure
||Cancellation per person
|15 – 30 days
||20% of package price
|8 – 14 days
||40% of package price
|7 – 3 days
||80% of package price
|2 days or less / no show
||100% of package price
There will be no refund within 7 days prior to departure.
Medical or Compassionate Grounds
When cancellation is being made on medical or compassionate grounds, AQ Travel & Tours is not able to inform you on an immediate basis regarding waiver or reduction of the penalties. Generally, will need to explain the situation to its various suppliers, substantiating the matter with relevant documents such as medical certification and appeal to see if an deviation from the booking conditions may be made
Unused Days and / or Services
No refunds shall be made in whole or in part of unused days, accommodation, meals, sightseeing tour and/ or any other services resulting from your late arrival, premature departure or any special various arrangements that is different from being stated in the itineraries.
In an event whereby problem arises after the commencement of tour and you are already out of Singapore, you will have to call us directly from where you are to review the matter. If the matter persists and there is a need for special arrangements to solve the matter, shall provide the necessary arrangements or the necessary refunds.
No administrative fee of $75 shall be charged for any amendment after tickets have been issued. No amendments are allowed for promotional tickets.
6. Travel Documents
It is your sole responsibility to reconfirm all outgoing flights 72 hours before departure:
- Valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity
- Necessary visa(s) where required depending on citizenship and country of visit
- Necessary vaccination(s) and health certificate(s) required depending on Government authorities of country of visit
- Travel insurances of any other insurance (Strongly recommended)
7. Reconfirmation of Flight
It is your sole responsibility to reconfirm all outgoing flights 72 hours before departure. AQ Travel & Tours shall not be held responsible for any cancelled flights by the respective airlines.
8. Special Requests
AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd entertains special requests such as special meals, dietary requirements, adjoining rooms, etc. Such requests are subject to confirmation and availability.
9. Extension and Deviation of Stay or Return flight
Any extension of stay / deviation of tour is subject to validity / restrictions of the air ticket and confirmation of any extension / deviation of tour will be at your own expenses and any meals (if any) and / or provided for the original tour shall be forfeited.
10. Changes to Itinerary
Tour packages are organised in conjunction with airline schedule flights. Itineraries and timetables are provisional and subject to changes without prior notice. Should a change occur, AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd will wherever possible substitute a suitable arrangement of the similar value. AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd reserve the rights to make changes to the itinerary or timetable. Whenever possible, AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd packages shall follow the original itinerary or timetable closely.
11. Rights to Reject
AQ Travel & Tours reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw any itinerary or a booking made for a client or decline to accept or retain any person as a member of the tour if any such person may appear likely to endanger the health, safety or impair the comfort and enjoyment of the others on the tour.
12. Responsibility / Liability
AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd will assure no responsibility for injury, damage, accident, loss, delay or irregularities that may be caused to clients or property, where such occurrences is a result of circumstances beyond AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd control and has not seen negligence or in breach of any duty. AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd is not liable for changes made by suppliers, airlines, hotels and any other services during the tour but will render assistance wherever possible.
AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd shall not be held responsible or liable for damages, refunds or otherwise, delays or cancellations:
- Mechanical breakdowns (except where it is due to negligence on the part of AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd) traffic, airport conditions, Government actions, weather, acts of God, strikes, compulsory quarantine or others circumstances beyond its control.
- The failure of the client to follow reasonable instructions (not limited to check-in and check-out places and times.)
- Additional expenses or loss of vacation time incurred by clients not resulting from AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd ‘ negligence nor breach of duty but due to clients’ negligence, misfortune, etc.
- Missing of flights due to bad weather, bad traffic conditions and any other unforeseen circumstances, not due to AQ Travel & Tours Pte Ltd negligence or breach of duty.